Every piece of art that you are about to see is unique:
the one thing they have in common is a fair amount of good Whisky!
Sit down, relax, take your time and enjoy
like it is your favourite Single Malt
82. ’My favourite Cup of Tea’ ’ Size: 50×50 cm Techniek: Mixed Media SOLD
65.The Monarch of the Glen. . Size: 50x50cm Techniek: Mixed Media SOLD
60. The Angel’s Share Size: 60x60cm Techniek: Mixed Media SOLD
59. Just Give Me Bow-more Size: 90x70cm Techniek: Mixed Media in stock – €. 350,–
58. I just love this 1972 Size: 50x50cm Techniek: Mixed Media SOLD
custom made on special request
74. Bring On The Storm size: 50x50cm. Techniek: Mixed Media SOLD
3.1 A Dram for the Ducks size:50×50 cm. Techniek: Mixed Media in stock – €.225,–
Beware! Contains & a good bit of Whisky Fassle Single Malt
2. For reasons not even science can wholy explain size:120x40cm. SOLD
Mixed Media & a bottle of 25yo Macallan Anniversary Malt
(sorry, the bottle is empty)
1. Titel: The Tale of King Alexander.3 Techniek: Mixed Media Afm.50×50 in stock – €.225,–
This piece is currently part of my exhibition at the NH Hotel Schiphol Airport – check out ww.booart.nl for more info
Dalmore’s finest! This painting tells the legend of this royal whisky:
the palet reminds me of a forest in the early summer-morning: wet leafs, a bit moshy, yet full of fruits,
red fruits, blueberries, citrus… But also ginger, woodchops, a herbal finish..
Warm, comforting and sweet, but also surprisingly complex, build of subtile layers
Perhaps its the maturation in six different barrels? I do like it!
15. The House of the Spirits size: 50x50cm Techniek: Mixed Media SOLD
13. Titel: The Dark Origin of SM Techniek: Mixed Media Afm. 50×50 cm. in stock – €. 225,–
The current availabillity may vary!
To check if your favourite piece is still in stock, prices or to get
information about your own custom made cask-end or any question you have
please email me at firstname.lastname@example.org